Account Manager Medical
|Function: ||Sales & Marketing ||Languages: ||Nederlands - Frans - Engels |
|Location: || ||Date posted: || |
|Type: ||CDI ||Status: ||Search in progress |
For one of our clients active in the wholesale trade we are currently looking for a person to fill the position of :
Account Manager, Medical
This position represents the company directly towards the customers (hospitals & nursing homes) and the general public in an ethical and consistently reliable manner.
As Account Manager you are fully committed to ensure effective promotion & sales of the product range (sterilisation, medical disposables,…) and mapping new opportunities in your region. Thanks to your knowledge of the market and other players you find and qualify those customers requiring our company products and services.
- You focus your sales efforts by offering after sales service and support by maintaining a positive relationship with the customer and you identify other sales growth opportunities.
- You build and maintain important hospital accounts.
- You strive for a sustainable and profitable long-term business.
- you will be selling company products and services in sufficient quantity to reach or exceed the assigned targets and to maintain and further improve the competitive position of the company.
- You know the product portfolio, the technical characteristics and their added value and convince your customers / prospects of the company’s approach.
- You work together with regular customers in an assigned area to ensure the optimal use of the company products and services for the benefit of the clients and their patients.
- You maintain accurate and current information regarding the business relations within the assigned territory and you timely and accurately submit the required reports to your manager.
- You will find new customers who can optimally leverage the products and services of the company.
Technical knowledge and skills:
- You are fluent in Dutch and French
- Relevant experience in the Healthcare sector (disposables, sterilisation) is a strong plus
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills and experience in finding prospective customers within the hospital market.
- Effective and creative in solving customer issues
- Proven effective communication skills, both oral and written
- You are a self-starter, take initiatives and, at the same time, consult with fellow team members on a regular basis to achieve targets.
Interested ? Please send your CV to the attention of Eric Geurts : email@example.com with the reference “FF1002325”.