Consultant in charge
+32 2 779 53 53
|Function:||Management||Languages:||Nederlands - Frans - Engels|
|Type:||CDI||Status:||Search in progress|
For one of our clients active in the wholesale trade we are currently looking for a person to fill the position of : Procurement Manager
We are looking for an organized, motivated and dedicated individual to join a wholesaler of FMCG.
As Procurement Manager of FMCG, you will be the main contact for our suppliers. You will need to be energetic and willing to lead with good communication skills, and a desire to negotiate deals on behalf of the business. You will manage a team of three experienced buyers who will prepare the files and price the products.
You verify current inventory levels, sales statistics and investigate potential margins before reordering. You note when inventory is low and it is time to order new products. You will report to the Managing Director. You will be responsible of your business plan.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Organize and schedule procurements in a timely manner
• Develop relationship with new suppliers
• Nurture relationships with existing suppliers
• Manage a team of three people
• Review purchase orders with team
• Develop KPI’s to reach objectives
• Develop monthly report
• Adjust prices of products in stock
• Participate in weekly meeting with sales
Candidate Requirements and Qualification:
• 5 -10 years’ experience in procurement or sales ideally in destocking
• Fluent in Dutch & English. French is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in management of a small team
• A network in FMCG is a plus
• Good time management and organizational/administration skills
• Knowledge of an ERP and strong experience with Excel
Interested ? Please send your CV to the attention of Eric Geurts : email@example.com with the reference “FF1002322”.