For one of our clients and concerning a function located in Flanders, we are currently looking for a :
Project Manager – Large Projects
About the company :
Our client is a leading manufacturer and provider of related services for lifts and escalators. The company operates in more than 100 countries around the world to design, develop, install, maintain and upgrade the mobility systems that keep the world's urban population moving.
Our client offers a dynamic work environment and places a strong emphasis on human development, enabling employees to innovate and excel in their chosen fields. The human dimension, passion and innovation are the pillars of its success.
Your role and responsibilities :
The Project Manager is responsible for the new installations and modernisation of lifts and escalators in large projects such as hospitals, airports, railway stations, etc., in a timely manner, ensuring maximum efficiency, optimal use of resources and best practice.
The Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates the activities of all assigned projects to ensure that the company's objectives are met within the program, using the company's methods and reporting systems.
His/her main functions are:
- You will take the lead for one or two Large Project from A to Z. You will be in charge of the planning, coordinating, executing and closing the large project.
- You will directly report to New Installation Director.
- You will be the single point of contact for the client of the large Project, you will assist your client in defining his needs, and then develop all its specification.
- You will draw as an expert the preparation stages of the large project offer and plans the practical implementation of the project with your management. You oversee the design of a solution that is best suited to the client's request.
- In this process, you will collaborate with colleagues of Technical & field Support department such as, Technical design, quality, control and safety functions to ensure that the technical content of the project and the working conditions of the employees follow our safety rules.
- You will work closely with the Field supervisors and monitors all the project activities in order to achieve technical and budgetary objectives and meet delivery deadlines.
- You will estimate time and budget, sets the schedules (distribution of tasks), assesses risks and issues.
- You will develop the skills and capabilities of the workforce.
- Monitoring and managing KPIs.
Your profile :
- You have a degree in electromechanical engineering, construction or other relevant training;
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in project management on site;
- You communicate easily in Dutch and French, both written and spoken;
- You have a thorough knowledge of the design and construction process;
- You have a thorough knowledge of financial management (investment profitability…);
- You have technical experience and the ability to translate specifications and construction problems into workable solutions;
- You have previous experience in managing field staff;
- You are able to identify advantageous solutions;
- You have excellent planning and leadership skills;
- You are organized and know how to act in impermissible situation;
- You are creative and a problem solver;
- You have very good communication skills, at all levels (client, subcontractors and all staff on site);
- You are positive and enthusiastic;
- You have good time management and prioritization skills. You can be flexible but determined to respect your deadlines.
Our client offers you :
The opportunity to concretize your ambitions within a dynamic and rapidly changing organization. You evolve in a pleasant working environment which is characterized by an informal corporate culture as well as by motivated, talented and enthusiastic colleagues.
A dynamic and innovative work atmosphere within a company that allows every coworker’s full potential to be reached.
An attractive salary package including:
- Company car and fuel card,
- Meal vouchers,
- Mobile phone,
- Hospitalisation insurance, group insurance,
- Bonuses based on group and individual performance,